After you have built your website and you have at least, let’s say, 20 original and high quality articles published, you can think about monetize it.
You can apply to Google Adsense, that is the most common and popular way to monetize a blog or a website.
If you do not know it yet, Google Adsense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes (included blogs) to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites.
Each click may pay anywhere from a few cents to several dollars : it is clear that the more clicks AdSense advertisers receive from your web pages, the more money you make.
AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages.
If you have never used Adsense before, have a look through Google’s helpful support articles to set it up for your website.
Be sure to follow the Adsense Rules to avoid your account being disabled :
- Follow the Google Adsense Terms and Conditions and Google Adsense Program Policies. Some of the things you have to avoid : don’t click yourself on the ads on your own sites, don’t force anyone to do it, don’t write profanities, don’t insert pornography contents, don’t insert personal contents in order to be accepted from Google Adsense.
- Have an high quality blog, in order to have high traffic levels, with the goal to have more probabilities that people will click on the adsense ads
- Place and organize ads in your blog in order to be attractive to click on them.
- You need to have relevants ads in your blog
- Check out also the Google Adsense Official Tips.
Good luck !