One of the most common reason to create a blog is to make money online and one of the most popular way to do some cash monetizing your traffic is with Affiliate Programs.
Before thinking to monetize your blog, try to create at least 20-25 high quality posts.
For definition, the Affiliate Program is an agreement in which you promise a Web merchant to sell or advertise their products and then they give you a commission based on the sales you generate.
There is a lot of way to monetize your site , for istance :
You have to choose the Affiliate Program that match better with your style and with your blog, between thousands offers and the features are varied.
- avoid merchants that will compete with you;
- look for affiliates programs that sell unique product in your market;
- choose high paying rates;
- look for programs that have growth potential and offer products in expansion;
- choose clear pay structure;
- make sure you selected affiliates programs have good tracking system, marketing support and community support
Here an example of good Affiliate Programs : GoDaddy.com .
Things done well need time.
And you need time to make traffic to your blog and make money with affiliate programs!